Dr. Rajeev Gupta
Currently Consultant Paediatrician, Barnsley Hospital, Sheffield University, Hon. Professor Sir John Hick College of Economics and Management, United Kingdom. Lead Coach and Mentor Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management, Assessment Adviser and Council Member Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, UK.
He has been Asst. Professor of Maternal and Child Health, Jodhpur before coming to UK nearly 20 years ago and has added special value to his profile writing over 30 papers in various journals, several chapters in books of high profile and being writer of 3 books, the most popular being “Business use of Emotional Intelligence”. He has been recipient of several high profile national awards in UK to make him a very special person.
Awards/ Grants :
• BEST STUDENT AWARD and GOLD MEDAL for outstanding Medical Graduate 1981.
• Joan Dawkins Trust Millennium Bursary Grant-By British Medical Association for
Medical Education, 2000.
• Gastroenterology Fellowship 2001, Juntendo University and Japanese Endoscopy Foundation, Tokyo.
• Best Teacher and firm of the year award 2006, Medical Society, University of Sheffield.
• HEART Award March 2010 for outstanding personal achievement in field of clinical
leadership and clinical medicine. The award is judged for Helpfulness, Excellence, Achievement, Resourcefulness and Talent.
• “Glory of India Award” in London on 25th September 2010 for distinguished work by
and person of Indian Origin being outstanding and leaving mark.
• “Outstanding Personal Service Award”- given at Birmingham international Centre by British Association of Physicians of Indian Origin, on 4th June 2011 for service beyond expectation for overseas doctors and outstanding contribution to mentoring and education nationally and internationally.
• HEART Award June 2012 for team leading improved patient car through “Together We Make It Better” .
• GOLD AWARD 9th July 2012, given by CEO of NHS Sir David Nicholson for improving well being of National Health Service employees.
- Patient Choice Award, 6TH June 2014, for best patient care.
- Nizar Juma
- H. H. Vishwaguru Mahamandaleshwar Paramhans
- Mangal Prabhat Lodha
- Justice Mrs. Gyan Sudha Misra
- Dr. Santrupt B. Misra
- Robin Raina
- Mayank Pareek
- Rakesh Kumar Shukla
- Piyush Pandey
- Vimal Kumar Sharma
- Munish Gupta
- Dr. Nandita Palshetkar
- Late Sh. Munnu Kasliwal
- Dr. Keshav Singhal
- DR. Diwakar Sukul
- Pt. Mukesh Bhardwaj
- Ravi Shankar Pujari
- Radhey Sharan Khandelwal
- RoopaRam Meghwal
- Vijay Goel
- Vijay Bhaskar
- Dr. Rajeev Gupta
- Himanshu Kumar
- Gajanand Gupta
- Shashank Pande